INDIANAPOLIS — The National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) has named 12 college and university students from 12 different member organizations to serve as members of the 2021-22 NPC Student Advisory Committee.
The Student Advisory Committee offers its perspective about current issues facing sorority women, provide suggestions on existing Panhellenic programs and offer ideas for new initiatives. Committee members work closely with NPC staff to learn more about NPC’s goals, objectives and strategies for being the premier advocacy and support organization for the advancement of the sorority experience.
“The Student Advisory Committee is an extremely important means for NPC to ensure the student perspective is present in all that we do, whether that’s advocacy, marketing or programming,” said NPC Chief Executive Officer Dani Weatherford. “NPC is committed to the development and empowerment of young women and this committee allows us to engage in discussion with student leaders on ways we can continue to transform and elevate the Panhellenic sorority experience.”
2021-22 NPC Student Advisory Committee members:
- Alexia Butler, Kappa Delta, University of Central Florida
- Annaliese Punt, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Northwest Missouri State University
- Claire Nowak, Delta Phi Epsilon, University of Maine
- Hillary Mann, Alpha Sigma Tau, Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville
- Kathleen Jones, Zeta Tau Alpha, Linfield University
- Katie Wiseman, Delta Gamma, Saint Louis University
- Lucia Kezele, Alpha Xi Delta, Oklahoma State University
- Madeline Sit, Alpha Delta Pi, University of San Diego
- Marie Charlotte Demetriades, Alpha Chi Omega, Vanderbilt University
- Marissa Galloto, Chi Omega, Northeastern University
- Nimisha Jain, Sigma Delta Tau, The University of Texas at Austin
- Sarah Engels, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Valparaiso University
About the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC)
NPC, one of the largest organizations advocating for women, is the umbrella group for 26 national and international social sororities. NPC sororities are located on more than 670 campuses with 380,565 undergraduate members in 3,234 chapters. Alumnae are represented in 3,889 associations throughout the world. For more information, including a complete list of NPC sororities, visit npcwomen.org or find NPC on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.