Education: Baldwin Wallace University, B.A.
Ohio University, M.A.
Affiliation: Delta Zeta
The director of educational initiatives is responsible for:
- Provide leadership and management of all aspects of NPC educational content including developing learning outcomes, writing curriculum, communicating with participants both pre and post event and following up with evaluation/assessment of programs including College Panhellenic Academy, NPC’s annual educational conference and “Something of Value.”
- Collaborate with industry partners to ensure educational programs are relevant and effective. Specific programs include, but are not limited to: Be Bold, Potential New Member Orientation and Recruitment Counselor Training Online.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of NPC educational resources for relevance, organizational need and value-added benefit with respect to the NPC mission, vision and strategic plan. Make necessary recommendations and changes as needed.
- Collaborate with staff to develop relevant and effective training materials and tools for volunteers.
- Partner with other staff members responsible for event management logistics associated with NPC’s educational programming events.
- Prepare staff and volunteers to present/facilitate NPC programs when needed.
- Seek and maintain knowledge and awareness of current issues, trends, theories and research affecting college students and women in general.
- Develop relationships with educational programming staff/volunteers of member organizations and facilitate education/discussion regarding NPC policies and activities.
- Write proposals for and manage grants from the NPC Foundation for approved educational programming.