Below is information on upcoming meetings and events from the National Panhellenic Conference.
NPC Annual Educational Conference
The 2019 NPC Annual Educational Conference (formerly the annual meeting) will be held Oct. 3-5, 2019, at The Peabody Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee.
What to Expect
The NPC Annual Educational Conference replaces the annual meeting. The goal of the event is to bring together member organization volunteers and staff, interfraternal partners and other guests for educational programming regarding topics of interest to NPC members and the greater fraternity/sorority community.
Attendees will also have time for networking with each other and for meeting with NPC partners to learn about their products and services.
We have provided a suggested list of attendees below, and we encourage member organizations to send as many of your members as possible to take advantage of this educational and professional development opportunity. Please note, because this event space was chosen well before the governance structure change process began, NPC must fulfill its financial obligations to the hotel based on the previous meeting structure and room block.
Who Should Attend
- NPC Board of Directors, NPC Council of Delegates and NPC volunteers (e.g., committee members, area advisors and area coordinators, subject matter experts).
- NPC member organization inter/national presidents, executive directors and chief Panhellenic officers.
- Emerging leaders within your organizations who might benefit from the programming offered.
- Other NPC member organization volunteers and staff interested in the topics generated by the NPC strategic plan.
- NPC award recipients (e.g., Distinguished Service Award, Interfraternal Partner Award and Outstanding Panhellenic Advisor).
- NPC Partner Program leaders and staff as well as other interfraternal partners.
- NPC member organization communications staff (i.e., NPCC bi-annual meeting).
Note: If you are a business or individual who would like to attend, please consider joining the NPC Partner Program that includes the opportunity to attend and exhibit at this event (and others). Please visit the NPC Partner Program page on this website for more information.
The Annual Educational Conference programming will include a mix of large group and small group education/breakout sessions. Large group education sessions will include different formats, such as keynotes, panels, interviews and more. The breakout sessions topics were selected based on their revelance to the NPC Strategic Plan and Advocacy Building Blocks. Click the button below to view the draft schedule, with confirmed presentations and speakers, as of Aug. 9, 2019.