The National Panhellenic Conference Student Advisory Committee (NPC SAC) helps NPC ensure the collegiate sorority women’s perspective is included in all advocacy efforts. The SAC helps support the work of NPC to advance the sorority experience by providing suggestions to NPC leadership and professional staff on existing College Panhellenic campaigns and programs as well as ideas for new initiatives.
NPC SAC members:
- Serve for one academic year (August to June).
- Participate in an introductory onboarding session.
- Participate (with NPC leadership and staff) in conference calls every other month with pre-determined agenda topics.
- Provide feedback on NPC programming and initiatives when requested.
- Participate in public relations and marketing efforts as appropriate.
- Participate in NPC’s advocacy efforts (e.g., Capitol Hill visits, other meetings), if requested.