INDIANAPOLIS — The National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) has named 14 college and university students from 14 different member organizations to serve as members of the 2020-21 NPC Student Advisory Committee.
The Student Advisory Committee helps to support the work of NPC by representing the collegiate women’s perspective, serving as brand ambassadors, providing suggestions on existing Panhellenic programs and offering ideas for new initiatives. In addition, members gain valuable experience working directly with NPC leadership and staff to learn more about NPC’s goals, objectives and strategies for being the premier advocacy and support organization for the advancement of the sorority experience.
“The Student Advisory Committee ensures that NPC is including the diverse student perspective in all that we do, whether that’s advocacy, marketing or programming,” said NPC Chief Executive Officer Dani Weatherford. “This committee’s input has helped NPC build a stronger Panhellenic community and ensure the current and future experience for collegiate sorority women remains valuable and relevant.”
Since the Student Advisory Committee was formed in 2018, members have helped inform NPC leadership and provide guidance on initiatives such as NPC’s anti-hazing advocacy efforts, marketing to Generation Z and College Panhellenic educational resources.
2020-21 NPC Student Advisory Committee members:
- Annabelle Paquin, Alpha Sigma Tau, University of Minnesota-Duluth
- Farrin Mumpower, Alpha Omicron Pi, University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- Isabelle Winston, Alpha Epsilon Phi, Syracuse University
- Ivalis Guajardo, Kappa Kappa Gamma, University of North Texas
- Ivy Ndambuki, Delta Delta Delta, Washington State University
- Karlie Strawhun, Delta Zeta, Truman State University
- Kelsey Wholford, Gamma Phi Beta, Costal Carolina University
- Madison Birckherd, Pi Beta Phi, Auburn University
- Megan Keleman, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Cleveland State University
- Morgan Kolimaga, Phi Sigma Sigma, Northern Michigan University
- Paloma Renteria, Alpha Chi Omega, Southern Methodist University
- Rachel Williams, Chi Omega, Arizona State University
- Sheyania Hughes, Coe College*
- Victoria Morales, Phi Mu, College of William and Mary
*Sheyania is serving her College Panhellenic as Panhellenic president and will reveal her affiliation after primary recruitment takes place on her campus.
About the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC)
NPC, one of the largest organizations advocating for women, is the umbrella group for 26 national and international sororities. NPC sororities are located on more than 670 campuses with 380,565 undergraduate members in 3,234 chapters. Alumnae are represented in 3,889 associations throughout the world. For more information, including a complete list of NPC sororities, visit npcwomen.org or find NPC on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.