Established in 1995, The National Panhellenic Conference Foundation continues to promote values and ethics in sororities and encourages all members to be active and responsible leaders in their respective communities. Our mission is supported through the sponsorship of National Panhellenic Conference educational and charitable programs addressing health, safety, education, leadership and general women's issues in today's society.
The Foundation was incorporated in August, 1995, in the State of Indiana and is a 501 (c) (3) public educational charity.
To advance the 26 women's organizations of the National Panhellenic Conference and their commitment to personal growth by raising funds for and underwriting initiatives that launch and sustain women leaders
Every woman will be a better citizen because of her life-long sorority experience
The mission, vision and all efforts of the NPC Foundation are based upon four primary values:
- The Panhellenic spirit that bonds 26 member groups totaling more than 3.7 million women
- Life-long commitment to intellectual, personal and social growth
- The power of the individual and the empowerment of women
- The betterment of campus culture and society in general
Board of Trustees
Elected trustees and National Panhellenic Conference officers serve as the Foundation board of trustees. Current members of the board include:
- Janet Brown, president
- Susan Polizzotto, secretary
- Barbie Chadwick, treasurer
- Ann Brookshire
- Benita Dick
- Sarah Hughes
- Donna King, NPC chairman, ex officio
- Carole Jones, NPC vice chairman, ex officio
If you made a donation in error, you have the right to a full refund if requested within 30 days of the donation. Refund requests should be made by phone to 317-872-3185 or by email to email@example.com.
Foundation Contact Information
Questions or comments for the NPC Foundation may be directed to the NPC Office at:
3901 West 86th Street, Suite 398
Indianapolis, IN 46268