Something of Value is an initiative solely of the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) with support from the NPC Foundation. The recently redesigned program is a full-day interactive community building experience that fosters connection, empowerment and influence across College Panhellenic communities in order to address cultural norms that can get in the way of members’ health and safety.
Something of Value advances the following three objectives:
- Empower: Empower women to take personal responsibility for the culture of their
- Connect: Foster deep interfraternal connections that prepare women to
collaborate on shared goals.
- Influence: Equip women to use their influence to create the culture they want for
Bring Something of Value to Campus
Prior to applying:
- Confirm all College Panhellenic member chapters are interested in participating in this program through an affirmative vote at a College Panhellenic meeting.
- Review the program overview.
- Confirm your College Panhellenic budget can support the program fee and additional costs associated with the program. Funds are due when the application is submitted.
- Identify three dates, at the beginning of a term, this program could be hosted.
After completing the steps above, download the application form (link below) and follow the instructions to complete the application and submit it and your payment to NPC. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with a priority deadline of April 1 (fall programs) and October 1 (winter/spring programs).